The Black Healthy Petite
Black pepper is native to India, it plays an important role in maintaining health. In ancient Greece, pepper was used not only as a spice but as a gift. In the Middle Ages, a person's capital was measured by the amount of black pepper that he stored.
In addition to a tasty spice, black pepper has health properties like:
- helps digestion by increasing the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
- It is diuretic and consumes sweating
- Boosts weight loss by breaking down fat cells
- Relieves Colds, cough, sinusitis, and nasal congestion
- Its antibacterial properties counteract infections and insect bites
- Keeps blood vessels clean
- It is a useful antioxidant and prevents free radical damage and thus prevents cancer, cardiovascular disease, and liver discomfort
- It also has a beneficial role in improving gastric function
- This spice is a great source of magnesium, vitamins K., Iron, and fiber. It also contains an essential oil called piperine, which is used during aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain, digestive issues, and even inflammatory arthritis.
- Black pepper also has antibacterial, antioxidant, immune enhancer and fever-reducing properties.